The entire content of the Global Choice Foods website, including all website design, texts, layout, drawings, photographs, films, graphics and other elements of these web pages, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the sole and exclusive owned and copyright of Global Choice Foods VOF or incorporated with permission of the relevant owner, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of the Global Choice Foods website for the sole purpose of performing arrangements in a specific agreement with Global Choice Foods and provided you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on the Global Choice Foods website, including reproduction, adaptation, modification, editing, distribution, republication, or linking for personal, public or commercial purposes, other than those listed above without the express written permission of Global Choice Foods is strictly forbidden. Downloading or otherwise copying from the Global Choice Foods website does not transfer ownership of any software or material to you. Any violation will be pursued through appropriate legal action.
On the Global Choice Foods website you will come across various signs capable of being displayed graphically such as but not limited to words (including personal names), designs, letters, numbers, shapes of goods or of their packaging, images, images, logos, trade names, photos, etc.
Please be aware that in some jurisdictions such characters are registered as trademarks in the name of Global Choice Foods.
All page headers, custom images and button icons are service marks, trademarks and / or trade dress of Global Choice Food. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Global Choice Foods website and its content on an “as is” basis and makes no warranty or representation of any kind express or implied with respect to this site or any of its content.
In particular but without limitation, Global Choice Foods makes no representations or warranties that:
– the information on the Global Choice Foods website is for sale or suitable for a particular purpose.
– the information on the Global Choice Foods website is correct, complete or current.
– you can use the Global Choice Foods website or keep it available in its current or any other form.
– the Global Choice Foods website or any software or material of any kind
the nature available on or downloaded is free of viruses or defects compatible with your equipment.
It is your responsibility to:
– use anti-virus software on software or other material that you can download from the Global Choice Foods website and to ensure that such software or material is compatible with your equipment
– check that the content or information published on the Global Choice Foods website is accurate or complete
The editorial content of any other website that you have accessed through hyperlinks published on the Global Choice Foods website remains the sole responsibility of the provider of that other website.
Global Choice Foods is liable to you (not only subject to the exclusion provisions below), whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, for any loss or damage of any kind that you suffer (including, but not limited to, direct loss. or damage), indirect or indirect loss or damage, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of data or loss of profit), arising from: any computer virus or other bug transmitted through the Global Choice Foods website; your use or inability to use the Global Choice Foods website at any time and any error in the provision of the Global Choice Foods website; your use of or reliance on other websites that you have accessed through hyperlinks published on the Global Choice Foods website; any incorrect information published on the Global Choice Foods website; your non-compliance with the laws or regulations that apply to you or your reliance on any information published on the Global Choice Foods website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence or willful misconduct by our or our employees. Prices and availability information, if applicable, are subject to change without notice.
All product specifications, if applicable, are subject to change without notice. Neither any company within Global Choice Foods nor any of its directors, employees or representatives will be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all types of damages, including, but not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages. damage, loss of data, revenue or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Copyright for the photographs reproduced herein rests with the individual photographers or Global Choice Foods and may not be reproduced in any manner without the prior consent of the creators.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Dutch law, regardless of the choice of law to the contrary. You agree that any action in law or in equity arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will only be brought in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agree and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any lawsuit, action or proceeding arising out of this notice.
General trading conditions
Payment terms and delivery
1 General area of validity.
The company Global Choice Foods V.O.F. exclusively delivers on the basis of these general delivery and payment conditions. By purchasing goods supplied by Global Choice Foods, the buyer implicitly acknowledges these general terms and conditions of delivery and payment as the basis of business contracts with Global Choice Foods.
2 Delivery conditions.
- 1. If the specified time of delivery is – exceptionally – exceeded, the buyer can withdraw from the sales contract after an interruption of 14 days, except in the cases stated in § 2.2 and § 2.3. The right to compensation for possible delay arrears is excluded. In addition to canceling the contract, the buyer can only claim damages if the non-delivery is intentional or the result of attributable negligence on the part of Global Choice Foods V.O.F.
- 2. Delays due to natural disasters and force majeure situations or other unforeseeable, unusual events for which Global Choice Foods is not liable do not entitle the purchaser to cancel the purchase or claim damages.
- 3. The company Global Choice Foods V.O.F. complies with its delivery obligation in Amsterdam. If – at the request of the buyer – an agreement has been concluded to deliver the goods to the buyer’s company, this will – without exception – be at the expense and risk of the buyer.
3 Disclaimer of Claims
- 1. The buyer’s right to claim implies that the buyer complies with his duty to investigate and reprimand under §§ 377, 378 of the Commercial Code.
- 2. The buyer is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately upon receipt for the type and quantity ordered. Claims must be made in writing immediately upon receipt using the complaint form available at Global Choice Foods.
- 3. Complaints about non-visible defects can only be reported up to 7 days after delivery. The claim must be made in writing. The buyer is entitled to a replacement delivery or a credit note. The buyer has no further claims for poor delivery.
- 4. Separate special cases are accepted up to 1 month after the invoice date, but these are exceptions.
4 Payment terms
Unless otherwise agreed, the buyer must ensure that the invoice amount is credited to the Global Choice Foods account number according to the payment terms provided.
If this payment is not made within the specified time, the company Global Choice Foods V.O.F. may require payment of interest from the buyer from the next day for delayed payment. Alternatively, Global Choice Foods V.O.F. has the right to reclaim the goods and to claim compensation.
5 Transfer of Ownership
- 1. Global Choice Foods reserves the right to transfer ownership until all goods received have been paid for by the buyer. Until full payment has been made, the buyer guarantees for any loss or damage to the goods of which Global Choice Foods reserves the transfer of ownership.
- 2. The buyer has the right to sell the goods of which Global Choice Foods reserves the transfer of ownership in accordance with its usual business activities. The buyer will transfer his claim on the purchase price to Global Choice Foods up to the amount of the payment arrears.
- 3. The company Global Choice Foods V.O.F. can revoke the right given in § 5.2 if the buyer does not meet the conditions set out in § 4. However, the buyer can demand that part of the goods of which Global Choice Foods reserves the transfer of ownership be released, insofar as the residual nominal value of the goods owned by Global Choice Foods accounts for 130% of Global Choice Foods’ claims.
- 4. If a third party claims the goods of which Global Choice Foods reserves ownership, the purchaser must notify Global Choice Foods immediately. In addition, the buyer must object to a forfeiture of the goods for which Global Choice Foods reserves the transfer of ownership, by informing the bailiff and the third party of the existing retention of title. If the third party does not reimburse judicial and extrajudicial costs, the buyer is liable according to § 771 ZPO for the resulting damage.
6 Business-related documents
Global Choice Foods reserves the title and copyright of all delivered documents such as catalogs, offers and price lists. These documents may not be passed on to third parties without the express permission of Global Choice Foods V.O.F ..
7 Return of pallets, tofu and soybean crates
The buyer must return empty pallets and crates to Global Choice Foods immediately and free of charge. In a continuous business relationship, this is done by returning the empty packaging with the next delivery. An ongoing business relationship means that the buyer orders at least once every 4 weeks from Global Choice Foods. If after this period the empty pallets and crates have not been returned, they will be charged to the buyer.
8 Place of performance and delivery / place of jurisdiction
- 1. European law is exclusively applicable for deliveries. The place of use and delivery is within the European Union.
- 2. The competent court for legal controversies arising from supplies is the District Court of Amsterdam.